What Happnes at School?

My school starts at 7:35 AM and ends at 2:35 but we get on the buses at 2:40. but before we get home we have a packed day with all of the lessens, homework, activities we do in class. My daily routine for school is at 7:30-7:55 I work on Rosetta Stone in homeroom with Ms. Croft. Second, I go to 1st period which is PBL (Public Base Learning) with Mr. Ives. After, Ms. Ives I go to Mr. Miller science for 2nd period. Third, I go to Mr. Louden for social studies for 3rd period. Fourth, I go to math with Mr. Grim for 4th period. Fifth, is 5th period ELA (English Language Arts) with Ms. Croft. after all of those core classes I go to lunch. Then, I go to advisory with Ms. Gibbs. After I have advisory I have my unitfy arts classes. I have Speech and Theatre with Ms. Volpenhein. Then I have careers with Ms. Amon. Thant’s my whole day at school.

When I go to PBL starts and ends at 7:55-8:44 AM. In science it starts and ends at 8:44-9:33 AM. After science I have social studies and it starts and ends at 9:33-10:22. Math starts and ends at 10:22-11:11. My last core class starts and end at 11:11-11:55. Then I have lunch and it starts and ends at 11:55-12:30. Then I have advisory it starts and ends at 12:30-12:53. Speech and theater stars and ends at 12:53-1:42. Lastly I have careers and it stars and ends at 1:42-2:35. That is how my schedule as in time.

School Desks DQmountaingirl via Compfight

to do listCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight

Slides

Activities to do at School